, My Purpose
My purpose is to share wisdom and tools that promote the personal and spiritual maturation of people who wish to be fully empowered to live happy, loving, successful lives. As my contribution to the world, I facilitate group process to create new blueprints for harmonious relationships on a thriving planet. I have infinite respect for our ability to heal and to learn new ways of being and interacting.
My Promise to You
I will bring to my work with you, my respect, love, attunement, dedication, compassion,
and all of my abilities and wisdom.
My goal in my own outer training and inner work is constantly to increase
my knowledge, skill, and clarity and to express these in service. You matter to me.
Dr. Elisa Novick, DSS does profound work as a healer, teacher, counselor, coach, minister, and facilitator of workshops and trainings in personal, professional, and spiritual development. She can assist you to clear personal, karmic and genetic patterns that have limited you and teach you exquisite attunement skills so you can become the magnificent master of life and Light that all of us are destined to be. Elisa has been assisting people in their growth since 1982 through her counseling practice and in facilitating over 1,600 workshops around the world in holistic health, human development, family constellation, systemic constellation, organizational dynamics, Tree Love, planetary healing, and spiritual awareness.
She counsels and coaches individuals and works with couples, families, organizations and communities. As an ordained minister, Elisa performs ceremonies for many of life’s celebrations and lovingly serves those in life transition. One of her most joyful ministries has been as a volunteer with the Growing Together program at Bay State Correctional Center, participating in Family Constellation therapy and offering work from the Laboratory of Life and Living From the Soul for a group comprising men serving, for the most part, life sentences.
Her training includes The Training for Healers at the former Center of the Light, The Peacekeeper Mission, Human Dynamics, Heal Thyself Training, Insight Transformational Seminars, Peace Theological Seminary and College of Philosophy (Masters and Doctoral programs), Toastmasters, Peace Awareness Trainings, The Institute for Individual and World Peace and The Movement of Spiritual Inner Awareness, and the Mastery Classes. She has been active in the Kripalu Consultants Collaborative, Women’s Interfaith Institute, and Women of Vision and Action, The Institute for Individual and World Peace, and the Heartfelt Foundation.
Her current projects include writing the Tree Love book series describing the wondrous experiences she has with Great Trees, and other sentient non-humans with whom she has communed for twenty years and she has now returned from the Thriving Planet World Tour, in about 90 locations in 18 countries, facilitating workshops and individual sessions designed to promote healing and thriving for ourselves, our relations, and our beautiful planet. In 2019 she graduated from a five-year graduate program with a Doctorate in Spiritual Science and Certificate of Achievement in Post-Graduate Advanced Ministerial Studies from Peace Theological Seminary.
Elisa has worked with healers, bodyworkers, teachers, performers, artists, writers, businesspeople, couples, families, practitioners of Feng Shui and sacred architecture, animal communicators, Lightworkers, activists, holistic nurses, pregnant teens on Welfare, environmental lawyers, prisoners, NGO trainers, people who were dying, people who have died, ministers and spiritual seekers. Workshops were conducted in venues around the world, including:
- Institute for a Thriving Planet
- Omega Institute, as the Hermitage Resident
- Heartworks and the Botanic Garden, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Fairy and Human Relations Congress
- Kampung Senang Holistic Lifestyle Centre, Singapore
- One Heart Alternative and Holistic Health and the Singapore Botanic Gardens
- Radiantly Alive, Ubud, Bali
- Meiji Shrine, Shinjuko Gyoen, Koyasan, Nagano, Japan
- My Sacred Space, Royal Botanic Gardens, Fitzroy Gardens, Melbourne, Australia
- Byron Bay Community Center and Byron Bay Bamboo, Byron Bay, Australia
- Gaunts House, United Kingdom
- Le Pinacle, Saint-Vallerin, France
- Forest of Fontainebleau, France
- The Body-Mind Centering Association Conference
- One Spirit Learning Alliance, Sacred Leadership program
- Women Weaving Retreat at Wisdom House
- Feng Shui & Ecology International Conference at Kripalu Center
- Whole Life Expo (New York and Connecticut)
- The Center of the Light
- Kripalu Center evening program
- IPA—International Primal Association
- KCC—Kripalu Consultants Collaborative
- Women of Vision and Action
- Sacred Geometry/Feng Shui Practitioner Training Program
- Center for Holistic Nursing Education
- The Grail Conference Center
- Dance New England
- The State of New York Legal Department
- Forum of Healers in Tulum, Mexico
- Conscious Life Center, Dumbraveni, Romania
- Bay State Correctional Center, Growing Together program
- Berkshire Soul and Spirit Center
- Sruti Berkshire Yoga Center
- Mohawk Trail State Forest
- Elisa’s “original forest” in Rhinebeck, New York
- Centrum de Roos (Rose Center) and Vondelpark, Amsterdam
- Institute for Regenerative Learning, The Inn at Shaker Mill Falls
- Various other homes, parks and forests around the world